Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI ACP) Certification Prep Class - 3 Day Workshop - Charlotte, NC
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Friday, February 1, 2013 at 5:00 PM (EST)
PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner
- Do you come from a waterfall/traditional project management background and are transitioning into Agile?
- Are you interested in acquiring the new PMI® Agile Practitioner Certification?
- Do you want to learn from leading Agile experts who designed the certification?
- Would you like to gain new skills and tools that will deliver measurable value when applied to your projects?
- Are you looking to take your career to the next level in Project Management?
This unique 21 hour workshop aims to help new and seasoned Agile practitioners learn how to successfully apply Agile methods to their projects and programs. It will help you prepare for the PMI-ACP exam and will give you 21 PDUs. Through an engaging combination of discussion, group interaction, case studies and Real World focused workshops, you will learn not only how to apply Agile, but will gain the experience necessary to immediately implement Agile practices that are appropriate for your teams. Better yet, this course was designed to hit all the 10 tools and techniques, and 43 knowledge skill areas you need to learn to pass the new PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner exam.
What You’ll Learn
Why This Course?
Who should attend? Project managers, Program Managers, ScrumMasters, PMO, Executives, and Managers interested in learning more about Agile Project Management.
Group and Private Course Discounts Available!
*Class may be cancelled for low enrollment and Agile Transformation is not responsible for any travel expenses.